Quant Network is the creator of Overledger. Overledger is a secure, simple and cost-effective API connection platform that can connect to all major DLTs. It has announced the real-time release of Overledger 2.0 version. The upgrade includes important features used on the mainnet and other exciting new features, including:
- New API- The new Overledger API has been transformed into “an API for everything”, connecting the global ecosystem of DLT and API.
- standardization – Based on ISO TC/307, it provides a simple and standard interface to access all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Safe and scalable – Implemented the OAuth federation authentication standard, enabled single sign-on for enterprise customers, and implemented the scalability and elastic update of the cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 supports the conversion of payment transaction data into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. In addition, the new SDK V2.0 is more lightweight; its data conversion function is mainly transferred to the preparation service of Overledger V2.0.
- Upload the private key to the JKS file.
- Sign Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple payment transactions.
- Use the following methods to generate access tokens and refresh tokens: client ID, client secret, Overledger UI username, Overledger UI password.
For more detailed information, please refer to the following guide:
Overledger allows building new types of applications. By using Quant’s patented cross-DLT technology (available through REST API) to break the DLT island, Overledger provides a series of powerful cross-DLT transaction types. This allows the application to easily access, update and move all the data and assets held on the DLT and blockchain that customers use to operate the business.