Cryptocurrency seems to be on the increase and everyone is looking for new coins to invest in.
With the recent cryptocurrency dip on major coins such as Bitcoin, investors have been on the lookout for other crypto and other alternatives.
There have been tons of different and new cryptocurrencies recently created but it seems there is a new one that’s just been announced.
But what is Six Clovers and why should we interested? And what is the price?
Here’s everything that we know so far:
What is Six Clovers?
Six Clover was launched by two former PayPal staffers and an early employee of Ripple.
READ MORE: NORTON ADDS CRYPTOMINING TO SOFTWARE
The network can sustain nearly 46,000 peer-to-peer transactions per second and can confirm transaction finality in approximately 2.5 seconds, with the strictest global data privacy requirements.
“Six Clovers is creating a bridge between traditional and decentralized finance, expanding access to the next generation of digital products and services, an abundance of which we are seeing built on Algorand. We are excited to see Six Clovers leverage Algorand’s fast, stable and efficient blockchain architecture to build the next-generation decentralized payment network,” said Steve Kokinos, CEO at Algorand.
What are the key features?
Key features and benefits of Six Clovers’ RAPID instant payments network include:
- Payments, reimagined: Redesigned time-tested payment capabilities such as international payments, domestic payments, payouts, refunds, and much more adapted to blockchain technology.
- Blockchain native: Six Clovers’ RAPID is built on Algorand blockchain, which was designed for modern financial applications and provides the security, scalability, transaction finality and decentralization required for RAPID users.
- Stablecoins: RAPID uses regulated stablecoins including USDC to represent fiat on-chain, and enables the instant transfer of value between sender and receiver.
- Trustless: Transactions are peer-to-peer – significantly reducing counterparty risk.
- High performance: The network can sustain nearly 46,000 transactions per second and can confirm transaction finality in approximately 2.5 seconds.
- Transaction and data privacy by design: All transactions adhere to the strictest global data privacy requirements.
- 24/7 Availability.