Even though some people do not want to use their cryptocurrencies for anything, others are more than happy when they have the chance to spend them on tangible items or online goods. Besides purchasing different things online, you also have the opportunity to use your cryptocurrencies for betting on sports and playing casino games.
Although there were only a few iGaming sites where you could punt with digital currencies, nowadays, you can find an abundance of cryptocurrency casinos. While it is true that they have a lot of differences, you can also find a lot of similarities, especially when it comes down to the payment options. Speaking of the devil, here are the top five digital currencies you could find once you start punting.
Bitcoin has a reputation for being the world’s most popular digital currency, which shouldn’t come as a surprise because it was the first cryptocurrency. So, after you check Nostrabet and see that there are many crypto casinos online where punters could use cryptos as a payment method, you will notice that Bitcoin is always one of the available options.
Since Bitcoin is the go-to cryptocurrency for most people, every online casino wants to add it to its portfolio. The decentralized currency also allows casinos to create special games and provide their users with one-of-a-kind bonuses.
The silver of cryptocurrencies is slowly but steadily becoming even more popular than Bitcoin, especially among investors. So, don’t be surprised that you can make deposits, place bets, and withdraw your winnings s using this payment alternative while betting online. Despite the fact that it is not as widespread as Bitcoin among online casinos, this is prone to change in the future.
Monero is definitely not in the same league as Bitcoin and Ethereum when it comes down to popularity. Nevertheless, many crypto online casinos found at Nostrabet will allow you to utilize this digital currency. Monero is famous for providing online bettors with safe and anonymous transactions. Therefore, we will probably see it a lot more often in the future.
XRP is one of the more intriguing digital currencies that you have the chance to use. While it is true that it is only available on a handful of iGaming operators, Ripple will most likely become widespread in the future because it has proven itself a stable and easy-to-use digital payment solution. It seems like some online casinos are counting on it a lot because they even create special promotions that can only be used if users make a deposit with XRP.
Inexperienced online bettors may think that Litecoin is the same as Bitcoin because the two digital currencies share a lot of things. However, there are many differences, especially in their price.
Litecoin is often used by online casinos because it is relatively inexpensive compared to other digital currencies. That’s one of the reasons why it is the go-to option for people who don’t have any previous experience with digital currencies.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius