Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
xFlokiverse – a metaverse-inspired project – has today chosen to build on the XRP Ledger, despite potential ramifications in the ongoing lawsuit between Ripple and the SEC. The move is a potential show of confidence of blockchain developers in creating projects on the XRPL.
The project combines an ecosystem of xFloki coins to create an NFT-gaming metaverse. Each coin has its own unique purpose within the xFlokiverse – the name posed for the universe that the ecosystem resides under.
The XFLOKI Tokens
The metaverse will contain three unique tokens that serve unique purposes within the ecosystem.
- $XFLOKI – The native currency that is required for all transactions on the platform, with an additional usage of accessing locked treasure chests.
- $XFLOKIs – The items within the metaverse, including the chests themselves, buildings, and more, which are exchangeable for the token.
- $XFLOKIVERSE – The surrounding features like planets, land and the metaverse environment itself. The exchange, game, and trading services will all be on xFlokiverse.
NFTs will be given to holders of $XFLOKI. Through obtaining XFLOKIs tokens, users will be given the opportunity to level up and customize their profile using assets that become available for XFLOKIs holders. Each XFLOKI NFT will have the option to gain enhancements, items, different attributes, borders, and backdrops, to give the ecosystem disparity and uniqueness.
The Reward System
XFLOKI holder amounts are split into seven tiers, with each tier increasing in items gained from the XFLOKIs locked treasure chests.
- XFLOKI Tiers (Phase 1)
- Wood: Under 1 billion tokens
- Silver: 1 billion to 19 billion
- Gold: 20 billion to 49 billion
- Diamond: 50 billion to 99 billion
- Amethyst: 100 billion to 499 billion
- Ruby: 500 billion to 999 billion
- Dragon: 1 trillion or more
When the marketplace is released, users can buy these locked treasure chests with XFLOKIs tokens:
- XFLOKIs Random Chests (Phase 2)
- 0.1 XFLOKIs = 1 Random Locked Chest
- 0.5 XFLOKIs = 6 Random Locked Chests
- 1 XFLOKIs = 14 Random Locked Chests
- XFLOKIs Guaranteed Chests (Phase 2)
- 1 XFLOKIs = Locked Diamond Chest
- 5 XFLOKIs = Locked Amethyst Chest
- 20 XFLOKIs = Locked Red Dragon Chest
The XFLOKIs tokens are used to buy a variety of locked chests that differ through tiers. Each chest contains items that are unique to the tier and will be unlockable with keys. The keys will be obtainable by purchasing them on the marketplace, each costing between 100 million – 1 billion XFLOKI, depending on the tier.
A dashboard is soon to be added – along with the marketplace – so that users are able to see all their items; including chests, keys, NFTs, and tokens. All on one browser.
Future Endeavors On The XRPL
The team at XFLOKIVERSE have a detailed vision for the ecosystem they want to create – a fully-fledged metaverse, for gaming with NFTs. The metaverse ecosystem will contain a marketplace, game, and dashboard, to ensure that users can interact with all that becomes available while holding the XFLOKI tokens and NFTs. The vision will become more of a reality, as the dashboard for users to view their holdings is days out from completion.
To help gain the spots for meme coins on the XRP ledger, the project has partnered with leading crypto marketing agency – Coinpresso. Gaining professional assistance to get the project exposed to the wider audience, Coinpresso will use their full-stack digital marketing expertise through SEO, Web-development, Content Marketing, and Social Media Marketing – along with the team at XFLOKIVERSE to ensure their future ecosystem is a success.
The finer details of the game and ecosystem are still to be announced, as the project is in the concept phase. Tiers and costs of chests are subject to change as the project progresses.